Sunday, November 29, 2009

Proof that democrats are the dumbest people alive






Good afternoon all. Nothing has really caught my eye this week that I could blog about. So to kill some time I've decided to give you some famous, and not so famous, quotes from democrats that prove just how stupid they really are. Some will also show that lying comes as natural as breathing to these people. Some will also show who the racists are and who the true party is that plays that very race card.
"A zebra does not change its spots." ~ Al Gore 1992
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet"~ Al Gore 1999
(What we now call the "internet" was actually invented in 1969. Al Gore began his 1st term as congressman in 1977)
"I, too, have trouble turning on a computer - let alone using one." ~Al Gore 1998 (Please refer back to above quote)
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."~ Barack Hussein Obama
""I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."~Barack Hussein Obama-2008 while on the campaign trail.
"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed."~Barack Hussein Obama- 2007 (Refering to a tornado in Kansas that killed 12 people.
"There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word." WV Sen. Robert Byrd- 2001
"I will never submit to fight beneath that banner (the American flag) with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." WV Sen. Robert Byrd- 1947 (Now you watch all the praise that is thrown to him by Obama when this old fart kicks the bucket)
"They reminded me of the racially motivated church burnings in the Arkansas of my youth."~Bill Clinton-1996 refering to a recent string of church burnings(No churches were burned in Arkansas the entire time Clinton lived there)
" This is a man who has used poison gas on his own people and on his neighbors repeatedly. He’s trying to get ballistic missiles, nuclear weapons, chemical and biological weapons. He could be a mass murderer of the first order of magnitude. We are not going to allow that to happen." ~Al Gore 1998-refering to Sadaam Hussein
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." ~Al Gore-2002
"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."~Al Gore-2002
"He betrayed this country! He played on our fears! He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place." ~Al Gore-2004 (Refering to how Bush lied about WMD in Iraq) (Please see above 3 quotes)
Chew on these for awhile folks. I will be back soon to prove, yet again, just how right I always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment