Saturday, November 7, 2009

Obama's support for our troops. You be the judge

The news of the day, 13 dead and 30 wounded in a massacre at Fort Hood, Texas. This was not a mass murder. This was not a random act of violence. This wasn't an unspeakable tragedy. This was a TERRORIST attack carried about by a MUSLIM terrorist. Speaking of Muslim's, when terrible events such as this happen a nation will turn to its President and look for words of comfort and calm, steady leadership.
Then President Obama starts to speak. After such a terrorist attack has occured you'd expect President Obama to say some words of comfort for the nation or send his condolences to the families of the dead. No, instead, for two minutes he rambles on about some B.S. Native American conference that he was involved in. At one point he even threw a "shout out" to one person over the great job he did with organizing the conference. At the 2:00 minute mark in this clip, Obama says with almost disappointment in his voice, that he had planned to talk about this conference in further detail but unfortunately a "tragedy" had occured.
I don't make this stuff up folks. I don't hate democrats because they are democrats. I don't say lightly that democrats are against our troops. The evidence though continues to mount almost on a daily basis.
As you watch this keep one thing in mind. As President Obama is hurling "shout outs" as if he was on TRL, as he is talking about what a bangin' time he had at some dope conference remember this. He KNEW that American SOLDIERS had been murdered in a terrorist attack and felt he could ramble on about some B.S. for two minutes before referring to it. This tells me he talked about how "selfless" and "brave" our soldiers are simply because it would be political suicide not to. In other words, HE HAD TO.

1) You have this video clip as an example.
2) The President is shutting down Git-Mo.
3) Generals ask, beg, for more troops in order for us to win in Afghanistan. Obama still hasn't responded to this request.
4) President Obama blew off German Chancellor Angela Merkel's invitation to celebrate the tearing down of the Berlin Wall. Why? In my opinion, because it represented freedom.
5) You have all my other examples on my first blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkbBPsPSIrA

6 comments:

  1. Why do you think this was a terrorist attack? From what I understand, he was born and raised here in the US and was just angry about his impending deployment. Of course, I have no inside information and unfortunately have to go by what the media says most of the time, but I'm really not about calling this a terrorist attack just because he's muslim/islamic. No matter how much I agree with you (and I do 98% of the time), I'm gonna need your help in understanding some things. And you can guarantee that my questions will come from just uneasy feelings from my gut, and not from any need to debate. Now help me understand this part of your post so I won't think you're just being a racist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this will be a two part answer for you Carol. 1)You having to go by what the media says is problem #1. If you want the truth and whats REALLY happening, watch Fox news. Every other media outlet is in the tank for Obama and are anti-american, anti-freedom, and anti-christianity. Now, the fact that this TERRORIST was a Muslim doesn't make this a terrorist attack by itself. However, when this same person is screaming "Allah Akbar" which means God is great makes this a terrorist attack. The 9/11 hijackers also reportedly said the same thing before they murdered almost 3,000 people. This terrorist also had said that a soldier diving on a grenade to save his buddies is the same as a suicide bomber killing himself and just as noble. This WAS a terrorist attack and this man alone was responsible, however, the Army dropped the ball on this guy. Sadly, we live in a politically correct world with an anti-american friendly president so I can see why the Army would've been hesitant to do anything with this guy out of fear of being labeled intolerant. In closing, you can watch all the media outlets and they will refer to this as a "terrible tragedy." Or, you could watch Fox news and they will report what it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Do I know what I'm talking about or WHAT!? Lets see, I made this call yesterday that this WAS a terrorist AND a terrorist act. I refused to call it a "tragic event" like the other PUSSES in the media. And what do I hear on FOX news today? Confirmation from investigators that this TERRORIST placed phone calls to Yemen to known Al Qaeda recruiters. I amaze myself. This further proves Carollee that i know what Im talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. matthew, thank you for not buying into the Obama media and the liberal-transforming America. If only our nation's leaders saw the truth.
    but what I find sad is that, as Carollee said, "help me understand this part of your post so I won't think you're just being a racist." this is the attitude America has (no offense, Carollee). we have to be so politically correct that we can't even say it how it is. by saying this Muslim who KILLED THE PEOPLE WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY committed a terrorist act, we are racist. but guess what - it turned out to be true.
    maybe if we'd start believing what the conservative media/people say and predict, we could prevent such terrorist acts from ever happening. but we're being hushed by none other than our PRESIDENT's media. it's a sad, sad reality.
    keep telling the truth. i dont always understand politics or government or pop culture or current events, and we can all use a little bit of sound explanation.
    by the way, i dont know you. haha - i used to go to church with Carollee. nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you as well Jennifer and I apologize for the profanity in my blog. I got carried away I suppose. If you've payed attention to the news, I mean, if you've payed attention to FOX news over the past few days you will see that I was write.
    It has been found that this "TERRORIST" was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar" as he began shooting. It was found that "SOA" was on all his business cards. S.O.A. standing for Soldier of Allah. It has been found that he had donated over $50,000 to terrorist groups over sees and he had made phone contact with known terrorist supporters.
    2 points. 1) Had he had "soldier of Christ" on his business cards he would've been told to destroy them or face discipline and 2)I don't blame those that promoted him through the ranks even though they were aware of his doings. Even though they too should be punished I can't blame them. In this PC world all he would have to do would be to cry racism and all in the liberal media would've came down hard on our military, which, they love to do anyway.

    ReplyDelete